We at Lantzville Wellness are pleased to announce cautious re-opening of the Centre as per the guidance from the Public Health Authority of BC from May 19th 2020.
We really appreciate the patience and support our clients and stakeholders have shown during such difficult and uncertain times.
We also empathize with people who had to endure pain and suffering during this time and we will always be there going above and beyond to support everyone who is in need.
While we re-open there are few important things we would like to share:
- We now have Hand-Sanitizing Station at entrance of the Centre and encourage any person entering/leaving the clinic to utilize it.
- To respect the "Physical Distancing" recommendation which stands the most crucial in the Hierarchy Pyramid Model as per our Health Authority we will be scheduling appointments to minimize waiting at the reception area. While we also realize that with such therapies it is very challenging to follow this recommendation while providing treatment our staff will continue to take appropriate measures as per the guidelines from College of Physiotherapy of BC and College of Massage Therapy of BC.
- We already have in place cleaning, disinfecting measures that are as stringent as before to ensure clients and staff safety.
- We encourage anyone with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to use the self-assessment tool (https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en) and to cancel their appointments as well as to call 8-1-1 or physician for further evaluation. More information is also available on the following websites http://covid-19.bccdc.ca and https://www.healthlinkbc.ca
- The centre is modifying its hours and days of operation - please find more information on our contact webpage - https://www.lantzvillewellnesscentre.ca/contact.html
- We would also like to emphasize that if you feel comfortable wearing face-cloth or surgical mask before entering the Centre for your therapy - please do so and you will also find our staff wearing surgical mask for necessary treatment where it is recommended.
- We will also offer Tele-Rehabilitation wherever therapy is delivered while not sacrificing it's efficacy at our therapist's discretion - please enquire via phone call or email for more details.
- An extra step because we want to optimize care -we will also be offering email/online payment method to avoid cash payment or use of POS and shall provide online/emailed receipts respecting your comfort levels.
We the team of Lantzville Wellness Centre thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation.